Pick-up & DeliveryAt Lexington Overstock, we allow our customers the freedom of choosing between picking up their furniture and/or mattress themselves or by using a third-party delivery service under contract with us. Unlike many furniture stores, we do not build in delivery or shipping into the cost of our products so that the customer has the opportunity to save even more money if they wish. Within our online store, a delivery or shipping quote is automatically applied when that option is chosen, though.
Warehouse Pick-upThere is no additional charge to pick items up directly from our warehouse in Lexington, KY. If you can provide a vehicle with the load capacity for your order, you can save the delivery cost.
If the items you purchase are available immediately at our warehouse when you made the purchase, we’ll gladly pull your order for you while you drive around to the warehouse’s pick up docks.
- We are also happy to assist you in loading your items into your vehicle.
- Although we can help can help you load the items, will cannot provide you with rope to tie down your items, nor are we responsible for securing items to your vehicle.
- We strongly encourage you to secure your items safely before leaving the loading area.
- We cannot be responsible for damage that occurs to your merchandise, your vehicle, or other vehicles when you transport your purchase.
- We want you to be safe and entirely delighted with your purchase.
Home DeliveryIf you choose delivery, we offer professional, local delivery service right to your home for a separate charge. When you make your purchase, your customer service representative will help you schedule your delivery date. We currently use:
MillerTime Deliveries, LLC of Lexington KY.
- Standard delivery within Fayette Co. (Lexington) is $35-$75 depending on items purchased. Large purchases of multiple rooms of furniture can add up to $25.
- Mattress-only deliveries within Fayette Co. is $35-$40.
- Additional charges apply for deliveries outside of Fayette Co, simple to cover extra time & fuel costs. This is usually an extra $25 per county line.
- Our primary delivery area is within 60 miles of the Lexington area - deliveries outside this area may be available and can be quoted.
- On the day prior to delivery, the store will call to confirm the delivery date as well as give an expected delivery time window.
- On the day of delivery, the delivery service will also call to confirm delivery when they are at least 15 minutes away from your residence.
- To reschedule a delivery, we only ask for a call at least 24 hours in advance to avoid a redelivery fee.
When can I get it?Lexington Overstock carries a large amount of inventory, so many items are immediately available. But we have over 5,000 items within our online store & more added everyday, so not everything is available at our Lexington location at the time of purchase. Our vendors ship very quickly though, and we can usually get most items in our online store within two weeks. At the time of purchase we will gladly provide you with an expected date of delivery of your furniture or mattress purchase.
If it is available at the store of purchase, you may:
- Pick it up immediately from the warehouse dock.
- Pick it up at your convenience within 14 days of purchase. We allow pickups on Saturdays and Sundays during sale hours, and on Mondays & Thursdays from 11:00am - 5:30pm with a 2-hour call ahead to 859-554-4576.
- Have it delivered as quickly as the next day, depending on the next available delivery date to your area.
AssemblySome minor assembly by the customer is required on most furniture items, such as screwing legs on a sofa, or attaching the back of a recliner to its base. Minor assembly requires no tools. However, some furniture items are delivered in carton, and require more involved assembly. If you are able to assemble it yourself, you will save money on your purchase.
Should you require assembly assistance for other items:
Pickups: Our warehouse crew can provide this for an additional fee. Please note that items are more susceptible to damage after they have been un-boxed and assembled. Be sure to bring extra padding and/or blankets to pickup assembled items. Ask your sales representative for more information when setting up your delivery.
Deliveries: The delivery service may provide this for an additional fee. Ask your sales representative for more information when setting up your delivery, or ask the delivery service when they call to the night before delivery to arrange a time.
What to do if there is a problem with your delivery and/or product.
Contact your sales representative immediately. We ask that you please fill out our short and simple damage claim form on the Contact Us Page as well. We will work quickly to replace your items if the damage. Please email us pictures of the damage to: email@example.com.
If your purchase does not fit when you get it home, contact your sales representative immediately. A representative will assist you in setting up an exchange (some exclusions may apply) or providing you a credit less any restocking fees (usually 25%).
[Note: If your purchase was delivered, a delivery charge will apply, so please measure before you buy.]